Wednesday 25 February 2009

Bathtime Beauty by Cathy

Cathy created this cute layout for us using the lovely American Crafts Amplified papers which are now a great price in our sale.

Cathy explains how she did it:
I started this layout by matting a smaller piece of white cardstock onto the salmon to create a narrow boarder. The 'Saturday Night Fever' embossed paper made it so easy for me to cut out the circles, some of them I handcut & others I used punches, I then staggered them & used 3D foam to create a 'bubble' effect!
The largest crown I covered with the 'Boogie' paper, the medium one is painted with Adirondack Dabber in Lettuce and the smallest was inked & heat embossed, I stacked them up & finished off with a row of green rhinestones.
My title is Heidi Swapp & Thickers Gift Box chipboard letters & the journalling is Adornit tiny letters.

1 comment:

kjjc said...

how cute is that. You forgot to say what the crowns are.lol