Tuesday 17 March 2009

My Little Shoebox layouts by Cal

Cal couldn't wait to get her hands on the new My Little Shoebox releases and created some gorgeous layouts with it! We love how she's mixed the different ranges together.

Bloom:
My Little Shoebox papers from the Who's There and Enjoy Life ranges, bird box from the AC chipboard shapes, felt flowers, layered blossoms, tag, ribbon, Adirondak paint dabbers, dewdrops, AC thickers, colorbox chalk inks, ScrapFX chipboard bumble bee..

On the FX bumble bee, I first covered it in paint dabber, and then once it was dry, I drew little black lines with AC pen, then covered in Glossy Accents. The felt flowers were originally white, so I covered them with paint dabbers and then added the dewdrop stones once they were dry. I layered the blossoms, and then wiped over the tops of the flowers with the same paint dabber as the bumble bee to accent the colour of them more to match the base paper circle. I then added glossy accents to the centres of them. On the thickers naked chipboard alpha, I lightly stroked them with a paint dabber, and then chalk inked the edges.


Twit T'who?:
My Little Shoebox papers from the Who's There range, Thickers chipboard alpha, Thickers sparkly tiara accents, pom pom trim, ScrapFX chipboard owl, My Little Shoebox mini alpha, colorbox chalk inks, Adirondak paint dabber, stickles

I cut out part of the Wise Old Owl paper to make the decorative border on the left. I added paint dabber and stickles to the alphabet. On the FX chipboard owl, I painted it with a paint dabber and then stickled over it.

2 comments:

cathy said...

WOW Cal, I love both of these & what a dapper young Arron looks in his shirt! .......... I must get on with using my shaped papers!!

Louise said...

oooooo yummo!!! I so need to get these papers. Love how you have used them Cal.
X