Sunday 12 April 2009

Growing Our Own by Nat

Nat created some gorgeous layouts for us with the new Jillibean Soup releases. Here's one, but check back soon for more! Nat explains how she made the page:

Growing Our Own:
I wanted to keep this page pretty simple to reflect the idea of getting back to basics by growing our own apples. I used the “Brown sugar” paper as my base, and layered a small piece of the “minced shallots” paper, just wider than my photo, on top. I then stapled a thin slice of “green peas” and some ribbon on top, before adding my photo. I created a mat for my title by popping two circles cut from the “Portobello” paper under my photo and created my title using mini alphas from My Little Shoebox, and my own handwriting. To finish the page, I embellished it simply using an AC Flair badge, and the top layer of the Scrap FX chipboard bee in the lower left hand corner of my page.

No comments: