Saturday 22 August 2009

Who Is This Man?

Cathy has been working with Paper Trunks Socialite papers, another range which is very bold in both colour and design. She has produced some fantastic layouts which we will be sharing with you over the next few days.

This photo of DGD Olivia just had to be showcased with not much else on the page, but I still wanted it to be a bit girlie.I handcut the shapes from the patterend paper, (I love the lace effect this created) before placing on the black background.The fancy corner was then cut from one of the elements from the die-cut sheet & I used 3D pads to create some dimension, I finished off with my title using Pink Paisley Holly Doodle aqua & white alpha stickers, a few strips of patterend paper & another die-cut shape holds my journalling & is tucked under my photo.

1 comment:

kjjc said...

ooo gorgeous. Love the colours and the lace effect paper