Monday 5 October 2009

Fancy Pants

I thought I would have a play with one of the new Fancy Pants ranges, Dancing Girl. The papers are obviously meant to be used for the little dancers in your life but can be easily used for any girlie layout.
Sometimes I am put off using stickers on a layout because I don't want to risk sticking it onto the page and then finding that I don't like it and I can't take it off again. Also the sticker has to be stuck straight onto the page so can look quite flat. To get over this I have stuck the three stickers that I have used from the Fancy Pants sheet onto a piece cardstock and then cut them out so that I could place them onto my page and move them around, it also meant that I could stick them onto my page using foam pads to create added depth.
I have also cut out the yellow scalloped edge from the transparency sheet.

No comments: