Thursday 27 January 2011

Love Birds

Sarah and Lianne are off flying off to CHA tomorrow to see all the new releases and decide what will be gracing the shop over the coming months which is very exciting. However there are still lots of fantastic ranges available in the shop, Cathy has been playing with the Fancy Pants Love Birds range and has created some stunning pages.


"I loved the red accents on the "Sending With Love" paper so I used some red bazzill from my background to make them pop off the page. I punched and embossed a strip of paper to use across the bottom of my photo to create a "fluffy" feel as the photo is of Charlotte crawling across the bed. I added some Adornit alphas and a few buttons to complete the page."


"I wanted this to be quite a soft, muted layout to match in with the title and photo that I was planning to use, so I chose some of the paler paper from the range and accented the page with small sections of brighter colours. The thickers that I had were just too bright for the page so I carefully peeled off the top layer to create a soft, shadowed effect."

We will have a couple more pages from Cathy to share with you later in the week. Don't forget our challenge this month, you still have plenty of time to get your entry in. All the details can be found here.

2 comments:

Karen Williams said...

can I put in a request for Hambly washi tape?

Jenna Upson said...

i'll second that Karen! x