Tuesday 25 January 2011

More Sweetness.

Rachael has created another page to share with you using the Pink Paislee Sweetness range.


 "These papers are so easy to use as there is so much in them to cut out and use to embellish your page. To create this page I just used one sheet of the Pink Paislee patterned paper, Picture Perfect, and some scraps of the range left over from previous pages that I had completed. I cut the two floral corners from the page and then cut a large circle from the centre that was left using a circle template. I took off the sharpe corners of the flowers using the same template so that I could fit them over the bottom of the circle. I added some Prima vine lace to the back of the circle pleating it along the way to make it fit the curve. All the flowers and butterflies have been created using punches and layering them up adding gems to finish them off.
The background paper is an old piece of Crate Paper that I dug out of my huge paper pile but you could easily create the same look using a piece of kraft paper, hand cut a scalloped border and then punch holes using a cropadile."

No comments: