Thursday 17 February 2011

Sunday Market

My Little Shoe Box produce a fantastic range of fun, bright papers with coordinating embellishments including stamps, mini alphas stickers, journaling die cuts and cardstock stickers. There is a huge selection over in the shop to choose from, here are just a few to of their products to wet your appetite!



Rachel has been creating with the Sunday Market range and has produced a couple of great, eye catching pages.


 "Recently I have been looking at my really old photos that aren't stored on the computer, they aren't always the best photos but I feel they should be scrapped so that I can tell the stories before I forget. Everyone had a favourite top when they were younger and this was mine. It was the fanciest top that I owned at the time and I loved it. The My Little Shoe Box papers were a perfect match for the colours in the photo and using the dark cardstock for my background really made the papers pop off the page. I finished the page by adding some machine stitching."



"I wanted to keep this page quite simple as the background paper was very busy and the photo was very colourful. I matted the die cut paper on some pink cardstock to make the scallops stand out more. I added some lovely American Crafts glitter thickers to add a bit of sparkle to the layout."

No comments: