Monday 25 July 2011

Spin the Wheel

Its a bit of a quickie from me today, all my stuff has been boxed up and only just unboxed as I've been in the middle of a house move.  But just before the move, I was playing with Studio Calico's State Fair collection :-


I'm still into misting as you can see, however, it has come out a little dark on the photo, so when I find which box my camera is lurking in, I'll get a better shot overall.   The lovely butterflies are also from the State Fair collection as are the chipboard alphas.  For the wheel, I cut up some strips of spare paper, ran them through the ribbler and curled them up.

Sorry for the short post, but I'll be back again soon with some more stuff using this range. :)

Thanks, Vanessa x

6 comments:

Jill said...

Really great ideas there Vanessa! Jill x

Nat said...

It's lovely Vanessa, the misting looks fab and I love the little flower border. Hope you settle into your new place soon :) xxxx

Jenga said...

Hope the new house has a Scrapping Room ;) Great LO xx

Cathy C said...

Love this vanessa, your misting is fab!

Louise said...

Glad to see the ribbler is still being used!!! Lovely LO, and I really like the pinwheel embellishment you made xxx

MissusMege said...

Really love how you've put this LO together, the misting looks great! :) x