Saturday 19 November 2011

One for the boys !

Hello all..

This month I got to play with the fab and funky American Crafts Chap range, and I love it!! For this layout I used the sketch challenge from our recent retreat (I will post a copy of this up for you ASAP).






The thickers to match this range are very different, but match the papers perfectly and come in a few different colourways. I distressed mine a little to create the effect on my page.

The flowers on my layout I made using a fantastic border punch by EK Success Gerbera Daisy. I punched three strips for each flower and simply rolled the strip around a pencil, glued and then bent over the petals to create the flower. I also added small drops of pearl drops to the edges of the petals to make them stand out more.





Here is my supply list; EK Success Gerbera Daisy Punch
American Crafts Papers Chap - Jim, Dave, Mike & Ben.
American Crafts Chap - Remarks Sticker Book
American Crafts Chap - Brads
American Crafts Chap - Ribbons Chap Foil Thickers in Red
Tim Holtz Journalling Tickets


Have a fab Weekend


8 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh Claire, loved that range and your LO is yummy!!! Jill x

Candace said...

I used the exact paper range for this challenge at the retreat but must say yours is far better than mine!

Great to see a lovely boy range which sadly are hard to find.

Jenga said...

Love this - especially the cool flower on a male LO.

Nat said...

Love it Claire :) you always make clever flowers :) xx

Louise said...

I love the punch and the flower it makes is stunning. You mpressed my mum with it too, it's now on her 'need' list!
Gorgeous LO, love the papers and how you have used them
x

Vanessa said...

Absolutely fab Claire - and I love that flower! What a brill idea xx

Ifa said...

Gorgeous layout Claire. Fantastic colours...might have to buy something from this range.

Gems said...

Fab layout :) And I absolutely love that punch! xx