Sunday 18 March 2012

Authentique - New line

Have you been looking at all the new Cha procucts being added to Sarahs Cards lately?

There really are some stunning new ranges out this time, so much so that I'm struggling to choose which I want to use first...hmmm descisions, descisions. Well finally I made one and chose to use the delightful Authentique Genuine.

These papers are fantastic heavyweight quality, which makes them great for distressing and the mixture of denim blues are so perfect for layouts of anyone, male or female.

Here are a few pages and a Pretty Card I made from the patterened papers and stickers in the collection.




I created a 3 piece flower made from denim fabric to embellish this page.. (instructions below)




These photos of my son playing in the garden with sunflowers in the background worked lovely with the colour scheme... I used the same 3 piece flower but this time I made it from paper.




And finally... Its Mothering Sunday so decided to use my scraps to create a card for my mum :)




And here are some printable instructions for you to create the flower.

Wishing you all a wonderful Mothers Day, and i'm looking forward to seeing many of you next week at the retreat. Xx








No comments: