Tuesday 27 March 2012

More photos as promised.

A lot more infact! Hi, it's Jen G here again. I tried hard to get a shot of everyone over the weekend I hope I got you all on at least one photo.


First, however, I have one more layout to share with you. I used all the same products as the set of 3 I shared with you yesterday only adding a sheet of Grey Wood, Bakers Twine in Oyster and some random buttons.
The photographs are from my son's 3rd birthday but not a single one of them was a "wow" photo. I still felt the need to scrap the event though, so I printed several small pictures off. I then cut pieces from all of the papers to create the grid. Most of the photos fit perfectly onto the grid with just one being mounted onto white then kraft to become the main focal photo. The twine, buttons and a couple of heart stamps were the final touches. A perfect way to use up scraps in my opinion. How do you use up yours?

Ok, ok, on to the photos!

The 2 most lovely ladies we know.

BINGO!
Crop room photos.




One of our well deserved challenge winners of the weekend.

The classrooms.





(shhhhhhh!)















Hands up if you ate too much, because I sure did!







Make and Takes

Shopping!

There are lots more photos on our Facebook page


Come and have a peek!

5 comments:

Helsbells said...

Shush indeed! Old habits...

Great photos :D

Lesley G said...

Phew, you didn't get one of me!

Jenga said...

How did I manage that?!?!?! I took photos in every classroom! Did you sneak out of class all weekend?? lol x

Louise said...

Love your last LO, great way to use up the scraps and use 'non wow' photos.
x

Jill said...

Ooh didn't we have fun!

Jill x