Saturday 3 March 2012

Pretty Pebbles

I love the colours in the Pebbles Floral Lane collection. The colours are gorgeous, and there are so many variables within the collection it makes it very versatile. I also got my hands on the Studio Calico butterfly mask, which along with the Pebbles Fresh Goods - Dimensional Butterfly pack gave me an idea for a page!

This is my first page with which I have used the mask alongside one side of the layout, I used 3 different sizes of butterfly mask (there are 5 in the pack) on this occasion. I layered the papers and added 2 semi-circles for detail.  I adhered the dimensional butterflies, and used the gems to make antenna.



For my second page I wanted to make a handmade flower.  I spritzed the cardstock first then layered the papers at different angles.  After adding the photos I added a couple more butterflies, then made the flower.


First I punched out 3 flowers, and distressed each petal.


I then spritzed them with water first, then pinched each petal together to make them more pointed.


When they were dry I layered all 3 together.  I made the flower centre by rolling up the ribbon and securing with double sided tape.  Then adhering it to the centre of the flower.


Remember to share your pages with us, either as a link here on the blog or on our Facebook page!  I look forward to seeing your creations!






1 comment:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Sandie's layouts are just sooo GORGEOUS!! I love the spritzwork! and the tutorial is fantastic! xx