Friday 20 July 2012

Stencils and paint

Hi all

This month I've been playing with my paint again.. I love my white paint!. I also mixed ranges from the same manufacturer with my papers.

I have used the Lovely Heidi Swapp ranges No Limits and Sugar Chic to create my layout.

I started my page with a mask of a brick wall effect. Sara stocks some masks in the shop here.. I used my white acrylic paint on No Limits - Forever patterened paper for my background to get this effect.
The paint was applied thickly with a sponge applicator, it did take a while to dry.






Next I chose a frame from the shop - these Pretty Party - Crate Paper frames are amazing, you get two lovely frames in the packet and a few extra embellishment stickers. I wanted to make my frame more distressed, less shiny and blend it to my page better so this also got a layer of white acrylic paint - applied again with my sponge applicator.





I chose this beautiful floral paper from the Heidi Swapp range - Sugar Chic, Beauty and also the vibrant and distinctive animal print of Drama from the same range to use with my background.
I also used chipboard thickers and Adorn it Alpha stickers, which can be found here.




This is my completed layout, I hope it gives you some inspiration to get your paints out this weekend :)










No comments: