Thursday 27 December 2012

A little gift of thanks.

Hi, Tracy here. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and got all you wished for.
Now it's time to start  thinking about sending those thank you notes for the gifts we received.
I thought it would be nice to give a little gift of thanks, instead of just a card.  So I made a little set of cards for the recipient to use throughout the year.
I started by making six very simple cards, then I made a folder to present them in, along with the envelopes. The cards measure 6" x 4 1/4".
The whole thing only took around an hour and a half to make from start to finish, so it wouldn't take long to make a few of these for your friends and family.

Here are the cards.




 Here's how I made the folder.


The inside....


 .... the finished project.


Links to the supplies I used for this project.

Bella Blvd - Birthday Girl
Bella Blvd - Birthday Boy
Bella Blvd - Card sentiments
Bella Blvd - Designer tapes



3 comments:

Jill said...

Love those cards Tracy and such a 'nice' thank you. Jill x

Tracie said...

oooh Tracy, I love this idea! and your cards are gorgeous!

Cathy C said...

Brilliant! X x