Monday 27 May 2013

More placemats.

Hi Tracy here, hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend. Earlier this month Jen G showed us here just how far one of the Jillibean Soup placemats would go. I too was attracted to the fabulous placemats when placing my order this month.

I chose to use the white circles,

and the white frames.

These are so easy to use, and I managed to make two layouts in almost no time at all, which was good as I was running short of time to reach my deadline due to being poorly.
I just backed the circle placemat with different patterned papers form Studio Calico Here & There and Snippets ranges.


I loved the frames one too, and chose to use just three parts of it for this very simple layout.


Enjoy what's left of the bank holiday and remember to pop back in a couple of days to see more from a member of the DT.

by Tracy. x

1 comment:

Lesley G said...

WOW! The first one is so very clever and the second is just too cute :) x