Saturday 18 May 2013

New Beginnings

Hi all

This month I have been playing with one of my all time favourite manufacturers.. Websters Pages.

I adore both of the new ranges that are in the shop so it was a hard choice which one to use first. I decided on New Beginnings as I have have a good selection of photographs relating to babies and children and this is the perfect range. This range is also great for Easter pages.

So I stocked up with the fab embellishments and the collection pack and after lots of stroking of paper bravely cut into the papers and created 2 layouts to share with you.

My first page is set on a dark background to compliment the darks in the old black and white photograph, I also chose to use the pinker girlie shades from the papers. There is a fab selection for boy and girl pictures.

I used A Crafters Workshop mask with a white chalk ink to create the background





For my second page I used a Crafters Workshop mask for my background adding white paint and a selection of green chalk inks.




Hope you are all having a nice crafty weekend.

Have fun


Claire xx

1 comment:

Lesley G said...

Such sweet layouts Claire :) x