Saturday 16 November 2013

A Post Halloween Post

Hi all. What with Christmas decorations all around us, Halloween seems like a long time ago already! I just thought I would pop a couple of pages on here using the same stash that I used to make the party bags and book marks. The range is Pebbles Thirty-One and it includes these amazing photo overlays. 
Pebbles - Thirty One - Photo Overlays
You simply pop them over the top of a photograph to give it a whole extra dimension. 
On this LO I put an overlay over the photo to give it a spooky vignette appearance as well as the orange and text border. 

I also attached one with a spider and web design on it over some orange chevroned paper. I then cut this in half and positioned it behind the photograph. 

 I added "Happy" in black glittered Thickers to finish off the title. 

On this next LO I used one of the polaroid style overlays over my little trick-or-treaters. 

 The wording on the overlay plus a "Trick or Treat" Chalkboard Label Sticker provide title enough so I just added the year in orange glittered Thickers this time.


 So that is it for Halloween from me until next year. Time for Christmas? 



No comments: