Friday 29 November 2013

Polka Dot Party with a Dash of Thrill

Hello lovelies.  Have you bagged yourselves something wonderful in the Black Friday sale ?  I haven't looked...haven't had the time.  I am trying to sneak this post in before I have to dash off to my son's 18th birthday party.

I have worked with Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party by American Crafts.  I am going through a period of loving pink and pastel.

American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party - 12x12 Paper Pad

Isn't it the prettiest range ?  I have only ordered 3 or 4 of the papers from the range.  Having used a fair bit up, I am considering getting a few more.  Because I love a lot of patterns, each in small quantities, I ordered two papers that features multiple patterns organised as journalling cards. 

First I made a layout about my son's ( the other one, who was celebrating his 15th) birthday cake.


Next is a layout about our roller coaster ride that was his birthday treat.


Do check out the die cut shapes. I adore the pink camera, the pink cat, the towing caravan etc...
That is all from me this time.  See you next month.

1 comment:

Lesley G said...

Great layouts Ifa :)