Saturday 2 November 2013

We're still enjoying Halloween here on the blog..

Hi all.

I've had such a fantastic Halloween this year and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

This year we got invited to a fab party so we went all out on our costumes and I couldn't wait to get scrapping.

Sarah has lots of Halloween collections in the shop but for me it has to be October Afternoon Witch Hazel.

What I love about this collection is the teal as it's one of my favourite colours at the moment.

The collection has some great pieces, I particularly liked the embellishments as there are so many to choose from.

I made sure I ordered my favourite pieces and got to work on a couple of layouts, although I will be sharing the other one with you when we upload our next monthly challenge :)



The sticker sheet from the collection has this fantastic tree which i decorated with some simple washi tape bows. I chose this lovely black polka dot one from Queen & Co. The bows were simply just an inch or more of tape and twisted in the middle.

I also used some great tags I found in the shop from the Pebbles Thirty One collection and to bling my tag up I used a ball chain that are also available in the shop here.

I used a simple die cut frame and decorated it with scraps of sequin waste, liquid pearls and black glitter glue to frame my photograph.


Love Claire xx

No comments: