Tuesday 10 December 2013

December Challenge

Hello, hello! How festive are you feeling ? Ready for another sketch challenge ? This is what I've made for you.



I wanted a simple layout that everyone can join in. I have included some stars to the sketch to bling it up for December.  You don't have to use stars if you don't want to as you can see in the layouts that the lovely DT members made.

Jen G made this layout, using 3 photos in the space of the one in the sketch. I love how the compact cluster in the sketch has been expanded here.


Jen N bright and cheerful page is pretty much as per the sketch.  The happy colours made me smile.


Claire has rotated the sketch for this adorable baby photo.


A late addition from Tracy,


Lastly mine features a sprinkling of snowflakes for a Christmassy layout.


I know you are all super busy but I hope some of you will make time to join us.  As usual, the winner will get £20 e-voucher to spend at Sarah's Cards.

Talking of winners, bring me to the announcement of November's winner. The DT have had the pleasure of looking at your gorgeous layouts and after much deliberation have decided that we love Alba's rainy day layout.  So Alba, please contact Lianne for your prize.




2 comments:

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) said...

Thank you!!! I'm so happy for your decission!!! Really loved last month sketch and excited with the new one!

Nancy said...

I posted my link, but it is not showing above. My sketch LO can be found here: http://www.kittyscrapper-nancy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/sarah-card-sketch-challenge.html