Wednesday 18 December 2013

Die-Namics!

Hello all,
This month I chose to work with papers from the Lily Bee Sweet Shoppe collection. I also bought the fab hexagonal die set from Die-Namics. As soon as I saw these I knew they had the potential to be used many times. I have a couple of LOs to share with you now, and will be back soon with a couple more I have on the go, but haven't managed to finish with all the end of term/pre Christmas madness!

The first LO is about Drew and his silly camera pose! We had some professional photos taken a few weeks ago and most of them showed Drew... well, being Drew! I also used a sheet of Pebbles - Love You More - Zach paper, and a sheet of Fancy Pants - Swagger - Moustache Fever.
I used a mix of the large and small hexagon die cuts, in cluster groups.
I didn't add a title to this LO as I didn't think it really needed one.


The second LO is of a group of friends and I all dressed up for a black tie do! The same professional photographer took the photo, and the papers I used were just perfect. The main patterned paper behind the photo is by We Are Memory Keepers and is adhesive washi paper. In the top left corner I punched a circle from the paper, and punches go through it easily.
I raided my thickers collection for the title and found this lovely font... Unfortunately they were in baby blue. A quick go over with a black permanent marker and they were just right for my LO.


I'll be back soon with more using the same papers and the Die-Namics hexagon set. Make sure you come back every couple of days to see what the rest if the team have been creating.

Louise

No comments: