Saturday 21 June 2014

I don't like red...

I love it. It's true. I am always drawn to papers with red in them. Sometimes I see papers online that look red and they turn out to be pinky-red or orangey-red if you know what I mean! Pink Paislee "Pen Pals" and Simple Stories "Hey Pop" didn't disappoint. Red is not the main colour in the ranges but there is just enough in there to keep me happy. 

 This page features one of our Exclusive "Sarahscards Flair Badges". I pop a few in with every order I place. They are an absolute steal at 59p each.

For the background of this page and the next I used a sheet of Bella Blvd Freestyle Sophisticates paper. I usually order a few different colours of these papers every month too as they coordinate so well with many, many ranges. I love using them as the base for a layout. They are in the sale right now for 44p per sheet. Just make sure you leave some more for me :)
 Can you spot the subtle touch of American Crafts WOW glitter? It's on sale right now in the shop at a bargain price of £1.87. It lasts for ever, so snap some up now!

 The perfectly red house die cut is from the Simple Stories "Homespun" Snap Cuts pack.

This page features another of our Exclusive "Sarahscards Flair Badges"

There are a lot of bargains over in the sale right now. Why not treat yourself to some new stash? I'd love to hear your recommendations for papers that feature "real red" too. 
Enjoy the sunshine!


No comments: